WHO WE ARE:
We are a high energy and high-performance team comprised of passionate, strategic, and creative individuals. Our team members collaborate daily on projects that impact thousands of workers across the globe. Our work isn’t limited to a single desk or meeting room or even to a set discipline. Our unique culture encourages innovation and new approaches from all team members, and we reward our employees for their significant work.
We believe in employee development, mentoring, and coaching. Our workplace promotes career growth, work-life balance, and happy and healthy workers. We believe this is why PDR has been named Houston Chronicle’s Top Workplace for over 10 years! We are a strong team of architects, interior designers, workplace consultants, social scientists, artists, and problem solvers who come together to answer business problems for clients across the world.
WHAT WE DO:
PDR is the ultimate guide to navigating the future of work, workers, and workplace. We see the factors that shape the markets in which our clients operate. By understanding this future context, we create flexible and enduring consulting and design solutions that continue to generate value over time.
As partners with our clients, we have walked along side some of the largest organizations in the world on their journey to success. Through over 40 years of focus, we have worked on every aspect of the workplace cycle —from the highest-level strategy to the smallest construction detail.
WHAT YOU’ll BE DOING:
As an HR Generalist at PDR, you will work in our fast-paced, highly collaborative workplace design firm as a member of our Human Resources team. You will get the opportunity to impact all levels of the organization by driving the implementation of HR programs, benefit plans, retirement plans, compensation, employee development & performance management, legal compliance, and firm-wide policies and procedures. You will work in a place where growth and employee development are an essential part of our HR focus. You are a blend of a strategic thinker, problem solver, team player, and operational guru!
Once selected to join our team, you will:
- Work with your HR team to create and innovate HR practices and programs firm-wide!
- Manage, administer, and educate employees on our benefits, leave, and retirement plans.
- Coordinate our annual benefits – open enrollment and retirement plan audits.
- Maintain company, education and compliance with federal and state employment laws such as ADA, FMLA, ERISA, FLSA, ACA, and HIPAA regulations.
- Assist with payroll administration in Ceridian/Dayforce HCM Software platform.
- Participate in counsel management on employee relations, performance management, and disciplinary systems.
- Manage and implement PDR’s performance management and employee development and disciplinary systems.
As an HR team member at PDR, you are:
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Solutions focused problem solver.
- Great communicator
- Highly collaborative team player
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related field
- PHR or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting
- Experience with an HRIS, Microsoft Dynamics Talent Management, and/or Ceridian/Dayforce preferred.
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills are essential.
- Experience and knowledge of leave and benefit administration.
Perks + Benefits
- Unique Allowance Fringe Benefits
- Professional & Personal Wellbeing Allowance
- Paid parking
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Volunteer opportunities + Time
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401(K)
- Hybrid Working
- Plus, more!
IF YOU ARE READY TO WORK HARD, LEARN A LOT, AND HAVE FUN DOING IT, HERE ARE THE NEXT STEPS!
- Submit your resume along with your portfolio if this sounds like the perfect role and team for you.
- Forward to a friend or colleague that you think would love to hear about this role.
- Learn more about us on our website + social media.
If your resume is selected, our HR team will reach out to you to set up an interview and next steps. Click the "Apply" to apply and to submit your resume!
PDR is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and creates a diverse environment. All employment decisions at PDR are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations.
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.