Architectural Designer- Mid-Level
We are currently seeking an entry to mid-level architectural designer to join our teams in Houston and Austin. The individual will work closely with the Project Architect/Project Designer in all aspects of design, construction documentation, and contract administration.
- Works closely with Project Architects/Designers and Project Leads to plan and produce design documents.
- Develop concept, schematic, design development, and full architectural construction drawings and documents.
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies during documentation and construction.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate as part of a team of professionals.
- 2-5 years of experience in Architecture and/or Interior Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Proficient in Revit & AutoCAD
- Strong design sense and ability
- Effective problem solving, interpersonal skills and ability to interface with clients and team members
- Self-motivated with a passion for design and architecture